To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. -Elbert Hubbard.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm Appalled

quick post.

I've heard so many disrespectful, rude comments in the past few days directed toward President Obama by people who claim to follow Christ. I don't care if you agree with his government philosophies. Calling him names, yelling "booo" everytime his name is mentioned is downright disrespectful and doesn't reflect Christ in the least bit.

Wake up people. Obama isn't the Anti-Christ. He simply has beliefs that differ from most of ours. Instead of disrespecting him, lets pray for him and support him.

Makes sense doesn't it? Of course it does.

1 comment:

Laudio said...

Have a look here:

http://www.revelife.com/revelife/695255414/obama-not-the-messiah-not-the-anti-christ/?=itemrelated#

Somewhat related, very good stuff. I think that the language in the comments may offend some people (language), but the post is one I wish I'd written.